o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Made with good ol' fashioned shadows!

2mrh0k2.jpg

Classic, simple, very nicely done.

Just goes to show how some good old basic photography, when well executed, can make a really nice end image. No need for fancy HDR processing, selective colours and so on.

There are a few spots at the bottom of the shadows, not sure that caused them (dust?). I'd prefer not seeing these in, but thats my personal taste.

And the watermark really removes from the simplicity of the image. I normally don't mind watermarks and can look around them, but this one hurts the image.

Thanks Twinky,

I think the dust and stuff that you are seeing is probably flower petals and other pieces of foliage on the deck that wasn't completely blacked out by the exposure. The vertical line of dots are the nails that are holding the boards of the deck together (I don't know if that's also what you are referring to). I'll probably clone them out the little white spots and such later today, but I'll probably leave the nails.

I was referring to pretty much anything bright and white showing up in the black areas. :)

Is this whatchu talkin' bout Willis?

2ur2ws0.jpg

ROFL @ Different Strokes hehe

Ah, much cleaner, but there are still a few at the bottom of the frame, in a straight line from the middle.

I personally don't like them, but that doesn't mean they should have a reason to be there. I just think that if the image is about lines in black and white, whatever doesn't contribute to that image should be removed or reduced.

Most reactions

Back