Another beer please......

crawdaddio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
beercopy.jpg

I'm THIRSTY:mrgreen:

I was thinking something similar, Joerocket. Not precisely that these look like cognac glasses, but they sure don't quite look like your typical beer glass to me, either.

The photo as such is still good! I miss the top of the front glass, though. The full one... as replacement for the emptied one.

Y'all are right, they don't look like beer glasses, but you know those chic nuveau (SP) bars these days that try to cater to the hip young crowd.

Anyway, I like the shots, too, but like LaFoto, would like to see the tops of the glasses.

Also, I like the big mexican looking hat in the reflection ;)

I can't remember what those type of glasses are called, but they're for beer. Holding by the stem keeps it colder longer. Now I'm thirsty. Thanks, craw...

they look like snifters, which are traditionaly for drinking congac (SP) or brandy. They are so your hand warms the alcohol.

But, there are no laws that state what glass you can serve what drink in :)

jocose said:
But, there are no laws that state what glass you can serve what drink in :)

Let me be the judge of that ;) lol.

Yes, I was jsut about to say those were snifters. Not that... I would know. :lol:

I know because my family always has wine and brandy at my German grandparents' house. German tradition apparently. I'm not allowed any though :p

I don't know what the glasses are called, but they're used to serve belgian style strong ales (and they are STRONG) any where from 7 to 20 %ABV. This was taken at my favorite bar: The Blind Pig. They cater to the snooty BEER drinker; ME. They have a fantastic selection of international beers and a great, mellow/red pub atmosphere.

I (admittedly) was a little tipsy when I shot this, so I accidentally cut off the top of the first glass, oh well........ I like the tones I got here though.

Thanks for looking,
~DC

Most reactions

New Topics

Back