Another camera smashed by police.........

WOW. I dont know the laws when it comes to photographing police so I am not going to comment on that part.

However I do feel that Police are to be held to a higher standard when they are doing their job and the fact that cameras are around helps to keep them to those standards.

Sigh.. **** like this make good cops look bad. I hope most of those cops are stripped from duty. Pulled a gun on a guy who took the video? Wtf?

Has this Al Jazeera story been verified?

I have to say, generally speaking, I will take the side of a cop when it comes down to shooting, tasser incidents, brutality, etc, mostly because it is easy to judge the situation after the fact and say "You should have done this!" however in the heat of the moment I don't know if I could make a better or worse decision. This story however is kind of a shame, if the suspect hit a police officer and another vehicle, that's reason enough here in PA to use deadly force, but credibilty to your decision kinda flys out the window when you starting smashing camera's and stuff. I will agree that the officers involved should be diciplined for thier behavior as far as assulting inoccent bystandards, and the investigation into the shooting should be looked at in it's own merit.

Crazy **** huh?!!!

High levels of testosterone plus high levels of tension usually equal bad decisions.

Being a cop doesn't excuse anyone from obeying the law but being a cop doesn't mean that you are guilty until proven innocent either.

Having been a victim of a biased witness I've seen this first hand and I'm not even a cop.

Edit: I'm not saying that the witness is being biased just that's it's possible.

Last edited:
spend some time on Carlos Miller's website and then tell me that the police response is generally correct. From intimidating people, falsifying reports to downright lying, it's a growing epidemic documented by most major respectable news sites as well.

I just saw an article on Friday where a woman was arrested for filming officers from her front yard. They said they didn't feel comfortable with her there and demanded that she go inside.

Most reactions

Back