Why, yes I do! And as of yesterday I still edit them too! :lol:

1. Monumentaly IR

2. Stand Firm

3. White Entrance

Love all of them!
Good job!

Joe!
Do you STILL take PHOTOS???? Really!?!?!??! :wink:

And you are even back to EDITING them!? :shock: I am so surprised!!!

Now honestly: where were you in all this time? And where were your ever-inspiring genuine "Dombrowskis"?

Last year in April, I had ALWAYS wanted to take the very same photo that you have taken and are now showing as your No 2. And I never got this close to the Monument. Grrr. And now you have taken "my" photo :irked: ... :D ... thank you! :lol:

Thanks all of you! Hopefully I won't be such a rare sight here anymore...

Corinna: You should have gone that final day that was just so gorgeous, I know you would've gotten it! :)

Pretty soon it'll be me on YOUR turf, if all goes as planned :D

:clap: These are gorgeous shots, Joe! Love 'em all, but #2 and 3 especially. Good to see you back posting.

Pretty soon it'll be me on YOUR turf, if all goes as planned :D

You don't know HOW MUCH I am looking forward to that, and how much I hope it will all work out for everyone! You know we have the accomodation for 18 settled? You can join in on that crowd, I think only 6 of those 18 beds have been taken as yet!?!?

And I KNOW how gorgeous that last day in DC was, but did dear hubby want to walk up to the Monument?
He did not.
So there.
I must return!

You don't know HOW MUCH I am looking forward to that, and how much I hope it will all work out for everyone! You know we have the accomodation for 18 settled? You can join in on that crowd, I think only 6 of those 18 beds have been taken as yet!?!?

And I KNOW how gorgeous that last day in DC was, but did dear hubby want to walk up to the Monument?
He did not.
So there.
I must return!

I just talked to Corry about those accomodations, and we're really excited about that!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back