(another)New guy to photography :)

Alen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello.
Few days ago, i got my new, first, dslr(it's nikon D40) :). Since i was sick, today was the first day i took it out and tested it. At first, i struggled a lot to get what i wanted, but slowly, i was getting really happy as time went by and some shots actually fulfilled my (not high, as i am a beginner) expectations :D. Anyway, this is first time that i held a dslr camera and actually took a photo with it, so i would appreciate every comment :)

Thanks in advance, and here are the pics:

4573901_9274f73df1.jpg

(i don't smoke :p)

4573904_51567eee6f.jpg

4573906_f071c42590.jpg

4573908_8a0a023fec.jpg

4573909_9b44f6d778.jpg

4573912_cb61d8029b.jpg

The last one has a "creation of Adam" quality to it, so you're in good company, heh. Seriously though I think you've made a good first step with the camera, the next thing I would suggest would be to do some research on the rule of thirds.

Nice ones! The light and shadows went well :thumbup: I know you did the last one like that on purpose but I can't resist saying it: "ET phonehome!!!"

thanks :)...is it soo obvious that the idea for the last photo was taken from ET? :mrgreen:
If anyone has any comment, please post, and i will do my best to take some nice photos and upload them :)

I can't see any except this words six times:

Sorry, this photo is currently unavailable.

zooomr(that is where i upload photos to) is doing an update, so when they finish, i hope you'll be able to see them :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back