another picture to critique

jeremyjodouin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i made this in photoshop about a week ago and i was wonder what you guys think of it, or any suggestions you may have

grungbackground.jpg

Last edited:
you gotta use the IMG tagged one for it to show up. also you can edit your posts instead of creating a new thread. (not that it bothers me)

Edit: i hope this is what you were trying to post

grungbackground.jpg

lol yea, thank you

Funny... A guy gets more comments in 30 min by posting some lightning photoshop stuff on a photography forum than a guy looking to get some good CC on a bridge for over 13 hours.

Funny... A guy gets more comments in 30 min by posting some lightning photoshop stuff on a photography forum than a guy looking to get some good CC on a bridge for over 13 hours.

I know... lol. I'll find your bridge thread, one sec :D

Well 13 hours ago would have been 9:00am eastern time. Most people are in route or at work. In California...I would think people would be sleeping. Now is prime time. Both east and west time zones are in!

Because it's easier to badger a kid for fucking around in photoshop than to provide thoughtful critique. And we all love a good fight.

Because it's easier to badger a kid for fucking around in photoshop than to provide thoughtful critique. And we all love a good fight.

And that's the real reason I posted... LOL :grumpy:

I suppose TPF could be opened up to critique all things. Bring on the food critic, I think we have a few chefs, maybe a fabric artist critic, please post your finest needle work. Oooh Oooh! How about a computer programmer, beta software, developer critic! You post it, we'll all test it! I am just saying! lol

I suppose TPF could be opened up to critique all things. Bring on the food critic, I think we have a few chefs, maybe a fabric artist critic, please post your finest needle work. Oooh Oooh! How about a computer programmer, beta software, developer critic! You post it, we'll all test it! I am just saying! lol

Yay! I made these delicious chocolate crinkle cookies and I need C&C from a professional (to tell me hoe great I am!)

Most reactions

Back