another stone for chilly

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
58389295-O.jpg

what a poor s.o.b., nobody knew anything else other than he's called graham?!..... great angles in this shot BTW :thumbup:

Boy, JM ... he really WAS all over the place, eh? :lol:

(nice shot ... did you get any of the building behind it? Cool windows!)

AWesome shot Jon. Love the twisted angle with the stone one way and the building the other. Very cool.

ahwwww.. i havent heard...

i forgot flowers..... actually, thinking about it, he would probably want cheese.........

thats no gooda.....maybe i should just cut it.... i mean, cut out....

sorry graham.... ( cool sweet shot jm... looks like its going down hill.... i guess at that stage of life, you are going down hill.......)

anicole said:
Boy, JM ... he really WAS all over the place, eh? :lol:

(nice shot ... did you get any of the building behind it? Cool windows!)

i've got tons of shots from this graveyard (it's a new one i found wednesday)...i'm just too lazy to process them. i have one that i took for archangel, but after looking at it, i think it's too dark.

JonMikal said:
i've got tons of shots from this graveyard (it's a new one i found wednesday)...i'm just too lazy to process them. i have one that i took for archangel, but after looking at it, i think it's too dark.

What kinda dark are we talking here jon!........ nothing is too dark for me.... unless you mean 'you cant rescue it' too dark..... i wanna see it now anyway.. i'v got all curious!

Archangel said:
What kinda dark are we talking here jon!........ nothing is too dark for me.... unless you mean 'you cant rescue it' too dark..... i wanna see it now anyway.. i'v got all curious!

i hear ya :mrgreen:

tone wise it's too dark, but i'll post it anyways. if it sucks, don't say anything :lmao: , we'll let it drop to the bottom quickly :greenpbl:

HA! Who knew he was on the dark side too!? Good to see ya "Graham"! :lmao:

Most reactions

Back