Any reason I shouldn't buy a D600?

I have the money, I just have hard times spending it. Then I need to get battery packs and a charger, and then make arrangements to sell my D5100, Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4, and 35mm 1.8G and figure out a new short zoom walking lens.

I'm still debating the deal through Rakuten: Basically $1282 shipped with the mrrebate.com thing. Can't find any other coupons that work. and the extra $100 is only good through today it seems. I hate pressure!

Then dont do it
there will be other specials with Christmas coming and further d600 devaluation.

I got a D600 in March been shooting with it since , no problems.. I use it with a Nikon 24-70 2.8G

Check out my work
Mak-Media.co.uk

... I'm really impressed with I see shots taken with FF bodies, I can almost spot it out every time, ...
Doubtful if you are viewing web images.

I like my FF camera (Nikon D700) and am glad I have it.
I like my cropped camera (Nikon D300) and am glad I have it.
I like my m4/3 camera (Oly EP3) and am glad I have it.
I like my film camera (Canon EOS 500N) and wish I used it more.

On the web, with a good execution, you cannot tell the difference, except maybe with the film camera.

ORDER CONFIRMATION

Dear Braineack,
Thank you for placing your order at Rakuten.com Shopping! You have earned 1378 Rakuten Super Points on this order.

w00t!

ORDER CONFIRMATION

Dear Braineack,
Thank you for placing your order at Rakuten.com Shopping! You have earned 1378 Rakuten Super Points on this order.

w00t!

Ok well I've done some more research and I found an iron clad reason why you should never consider buying....

Umm.. oh. Ok.. nevermind. Nothing to see here. Move along people.. move along...

Lol

Congrats Braineack - enjoy the new beast

Now I gotta figure out a new walking lens for it.

ORDER CONFIRMATION

Dear Braineack,

w00t!

It looks like you only bought one ? :scratch:

Congratulations !!

or maybe I should make that singular ... Congratulation.

Now I gotta figure out a new walking lens for it.

The new Sigma 24-105 f/4 looks like it might be nice and with full frame f/4 won't really hinder you all that much.

Sigma 24-105mm F/4 DG OS HSM Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras 635-306

Of course it isn't out yet...

Oh great. Buy this !! but it's not available LOL

maybe he can just walk around and pretend it's on the camera body !!
:lmao:

It ships the first week of December silly guy.

it's interesting; I'll keep it in mind. Right now I was kinda debating between the Sigma 24-70mm 2.8 and the Nikon 24-85 2.8-4D. Although, the 24-105 would keep my at a FOV I'm used to currently with my 17-70; I like to buy used/refurbished so this would be new for me :) That was a pun.

it's interesting; I'll keep it in mind. Right now I was kinda debating between the Sigma 24-70mm 2.8 and the Nikon 24-85 2.8-4D. Although, the 24-105 would keep my at a FOV I'm used to currently with my 17-70; I like to buy used/refurbished so this would be new for me :) That was a pun.

FOV might be the same but DOF won't be lol. Be mindful or you might have some missed focus.

Just sold my D7000 today, the D600 should be here Friday:biggrin:

Just arrived. 3166 clicks.

Now I gotta learn this bad boy.

Just arrived. 3166 clicks.

Now I gotta learn this bad boy.
Ship it to me and I'll write you a quite instruction manual
after about 100,000 clicks :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back