Anybody Here Creates Digital Art?

A loong time ago, I used to make some when we had to code them by hand (circle(30,-12,18), that kind of thing). Never much good tho, just for fun.

I made this one lately, with the new programs that make it sooo much easier. I doubt I will make any more tho.

2trolls-small.jpg

Thank you TwoRails for your lovely commment. So should I just continue posting large images?

Hi Dimitri...Very nice image the lighting details are just wonderful...you should continue to create more!!!!

Thank you TwoRails for your lovely commment. So should I just continue posting large images?...
I sure think so. I find it's hard to appreciate such things when they are too small, and with the restrictions on most places like Photobucket, you have to post a low res shot anyway. The new forum owners have already solved the "too big" issue by showing only a low res with the option to 'click for larger.'

All that to say I think the 1200x900 you posted is a perfect size.

The only down size over anything larger is it's easier for "not nice" people to hijack your work...

I sure think so. I find it's hard to appreciate such things when they are too small, and with the restrictions on most places like Photobucket, you have to post a low res shot anyway. The new forum owners have already solved the "too big" issue by showing only a low res with the option to 'click for larger.'

All that to say I think the 1200x900 you posted is a perfect size.

The only down size over anything larger is it's easier for "not nice" people to hijack your work...

Hi I will continue to post them 1200x900...then..:sexywink:

Here is a little something for Christmas I made this one small so I cannot post it any larger...Created using Paint Shop Pro. Have a very Merry Christmas!

<a href=
3134254627_7aed151a72_o.jpg

And Merry Christmas to you and all who celebrate it!! :)

Did you use that for your Christmas cards? It's very nice.

How do you "cut out" your graphics and add shadows to them? I don't cut-out things often, and when I do it takes me forever to do: there has to be a better way than just using the Background Eraser. I have no idea on adding shadows...

And Merry Christmas to you and all who celebrate it!! :)

Did you use that for your Christmas cards? It's very nice.

How do you "cut out" your graphics and add shadows to them? I don't cut-out things often, and when I do it takes me forever to do: there has to be a better way than just using the Background Eraser. I have no idea on adding shadows...

Hi Thanks for your lovely comment!

Actually yes, I did use it as a Christmas card. I use PNG images that either I create or I download free from the web. these images have transparent backgorunds and can be opened any most any graphics program.

There are many sites that offer them for free. You just download the images and put everything together in your graphics program.

Also I use many PSP tubes for my card creations. There are also many sites that offer them for free. If your looking for any thing special or would like a tutorial just let me know and I can send it to you via email ..:sexywink:

Happy Holidays!!

Almost forgot...

To add a shadow depends on what graphics program you have. If you have PSP

Go to your layers palette and click on the image you wish to add shadow to. Go to effects menu and choose Drop Down Shadow. A settings box will pop up, enter your desired settings and your done! If your not sure what settings to put in just move it around while looking into the small preview window until you have the desired look!

Thanks Diana34, for the tips!! I just tried that shadow trick, and that is sweet! :) -- I've tried using tubes but not being able to directly pick the one I want without cycling thru them all is a little frustrating to me, I hate to admit. I'll have to search for some PNGs and tubes. And yes, I'll appreciate any tips tricks you care to share! :)

I take snapshots of games i'm playing when i get an outrageous victory, does that count?

Most reactions

Back