Anyone following the Iran demonstrations?

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Man, that brings back memories of 1989, when Romania went through something similar.

I am following on Twitter right now... Interesting and very moving stuff. I hope the people of Iran keep fighting for their Freedom! :thumbup:

Man, that brings back memories of 1989, when Romania went through something similar.

I am following on Twitter right now... Interesting and very moving stuff. I hope the people of Iran keep fighting for their Freedom! :thumbup:

As much as I can, yes.

You're a Twitterer? I'm thinking you should add me. ;)

Yes I am... Seeing some of the video leaked out of Iran is really moving and raw. I truly hope the end to the violence is nearing with a better Iran emerging.

The impact of technology (myspace, twitter, iReport, internet, txting, video streams etc) is amazing. The protesters have such a strong voice through technology compared to previous similar uprisings in past history.

Tiananmen Square's anniversary was June 5th. I was saddened when reporters from within China said that most of the younger generation they interviewed did not understand nor even know about the incident. There was one unforeseen impact capitalism has had on the communist state; the younger generation became more distracted with the accumulation of wealth.

Most reactions

Back