Anyone going to Disney's Animal Kingdom anytime soon??!

BubblePixel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Help!!? Please please, pretty please....
May I Ask for a favour? (Admins, can I do this?)

We went to Disney last February and DS 3 years old brought back an Animal Kingdom cap as his only "material" souvenir... and he is been wearing it proudly everyday since...

Well, today he lost it at the shopping center... :( After having cried all the tears in his little body, we realized that we would not find it again... I tried to find one by calling the disney stores around here with no success.. When remembered you guys...

If someone has or will be going to AK and is willing to sell an Animal Kingdom baseball cap that looks exactly like this one we would be soooo happy!!!

akcap.jpg

If anyone is willing to help, PM me a price and I am willing to buy + shipping of course!... we could even go through ebay for security... (I'm in Canada) It would make a little boy extremely happy!

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed...

Thank you PF Friends!

Looks like you got here a little too late...Our very own MommyOf4Boys is at Disney World right now, but without any internet (I believe). You might want to shoot her a PM just in case. Hope you get it!

Well, I was suppose to be heading to Disney World in the middle of August, but unfortunately plans changed. Going to Ottawa instead. (What a choice, rides or parliament? Most defintely parliament. Uhh...)

Anyways, sorry to hear about the circumstances, and yes, PM Sara!

Thanks! Clarinet! I PMed Momyof4boys just in case...
LOL Peanuts!
That's were I'm from :stun: ... Parliament... whoohoo... exciting stuff!!!:lol:
Hope you enjoy your trip!

Bubble, I am not at Disney anymore..we left there on the 21st, but...I do have a hat if you want it. It is identical to that one, except it is not the ball cap, it is the sunhat/sailor looking hat but with the same exact design. You may also want to check Ebay..they have everything! LOL
So sorry for your little one's loss!
P.S. I will not be home until the 30th.

Thanks Mommyof4!!

How sweet of you to offer! :hug:: But my son only wears caps... :er: so I'll continue looking for it. Ebay is a great idea! Thanks for that.

Hope you had a great stay at Disney with the boys!

:heart:

A little push, just in case...;)

Hmmm, I wonder if I can help here. I used to work for Disney and have friends that still work for them in Orlando.

Let me know if you're still looking and I will shoot them a call and see what I can do :D

Chase!! Are you serious?!!! :cheer:
Yes! I'm still looking!!!!

I would be sooooo grateful!!! :hugs:

YAY!!!!

Thanks so much!
:heart:

Go Chase! So now that I know you worked at Disney World...tell us some secrets about what goes on behind the scenes...I have always been interested in this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back