Anyone interested in a D40 kit with 2 lens + MORE!!??

mamarazzi_hrd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am selling my D40 with kit lens (18-55mm) and 55-200mm zoom lens, 2 batteries, charger, manual, camera case and 2GB memory card. The camera is almost NEW!!! I used for about 3 months, then bought a D40x and the D40 has been my backup for the past 4 months, only used once since then.

Is anyone interested? If so I will post pictures and take offers!!!!

Okay so here are pictures........I was thinking $500 shipped since I am including the 55-200 mm lens and an extra battery, but I am open to offers since I really don't know how much to ask. There was a kit just like this one(more used than mine) on ebay that sold for $475 + $24.99 shipping.

The only thing I don't have that originally came with the camera is the USB cable. I am including a Brand New Camera Bag that I do not have pics of at the time.

PLEASE DON"T HESITATE TO MAKE AN OFFER, I NEED TO SELL THIS to get my NEW camera!!!!

I am putting on ebay very soon!!!

Last edited:
Trade for a video setup??

Comes with

Panansonic Gs320 3ccd Camcorder
Panasonic Gs36 Capture cam
Raynox mod
Spacers and Adapter rings
TONS of panasonic minidv tapes
Canon Video Backpack
1gb SD Card.
+ More

For your photo setup.

Trade for a video setup??

Comes with

Panansonic Gs320 3ccd Camcorder
Panasonic Gs36 Capture cam
Raynox mod
Spacers and Adapter rings
TONS of panasonic minidv tapes
Canon Video Backpack
1gb SD Card.
+ More

For your photo setup.

Sorry, I am a photographer, not a videographer. Plus I need the money toward my upgrade. Thanks for the offer though.

I am interested in your Nikon as well...please post pictures and asking price

ok, added pics and price, but will consider offers.....need this gone!!!!

meh, for some reason it wouldn't let me pm. So question: the d40 doesn't have autofocus does it? And how much would you want for the camera without 55-200mm lense?

meh, for some reason it wouldn't let me pm. So question: the d40 doesn't have autofocus does it? And how much would you want for the camera without 55-200mm lense?

Well it will autofocus with lenses that have a built in focus motor (Af-s). Never has been a problem for me, other than not being able to autofocus with a 50 mm lens, but I don't even have one. I will take $400 shipped for everything minus the 55-200 mm lens.

Hi!

I know this is my first post so it probably seems suspicious! Sorry.

I've been lurking the forums for about a month now but just joined to ask if you still had your D40?! I've pretty much been reading threads to learn alot of the basics and have been keeping my eyes out for a good used D40. If you still have this please get ahold of me here or at [email protected]

Also, if you still have this available I do have a verified Paypal, postive feedback on eBay and two other forums, just so I don't seem suspicious! Thank you!

-Brandon

So sorry, I should have posted on here but the kit is SOLD. Thank you for your interest though!

Moderator - please close this thread!

Most reactions

Back