Anyone know of a camera repair for SX-70 in So Cal?

kennethr.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone? I posted a thread earlier a few months back but I'm more than sure my camera is faulty, I've been through three film packs and all the photos are brown or recently black (I purchased the Fade to Black film from Polarpremium), I'm sure of faulty rollers or something else is wrong with my SX-70.

Anyone? I posted a thread earlier a few months back but I'm more than sure my camera is faulty, I've been through three film packs and all the photos are brown or recently black (I purchased the Fade to Black film from Polarpremium), I'm sure of faulty rollers or something else is wrong with my SX-70.

With that technology, both camera and film having been discontinued, your camera might still be worth fixing if you can do it inexpensively.

I know that working SX-70's go for a bunch on eBay, but yours is apparently already in non working condition right now.

But how much do you want to spend on a camera to use that has a limited supply of film (and what there is getting expensive), unless you plan to keep it just as a collector's item?

I have several polaroid cameras that I may sell just ot get rid of them.

Good luck with yours!

With that technology, both camera and film having been discontinued, your camera might still be worth fixing if you can do it inexpensively.

I know that working SX-70's go for a bunch on eBay, but yours is apparently already in non working condition right now.

But how much do you want to spend on a camera to use that has a limited supply of film (and what there is getting expensive), unless you plan to keep it just as a collector's item?

I have several polaroid cameras that I may sell just ot get rid of them.

Good luck with yours!

It functions but if you heard of the impossible project, they're bringing integral film back, that's one reason why I want mine to work and plus I enjoy using polaroids.

Here is the link to the imposable project.

George's Polaroid SX-70 pages

You'll find all sorts of info like how to take it appart n mods to use newer films packs.

It's a fun camera and has an entire cult of artists doing amazing things with it.

have fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back