Anyone on the P-Sharan?

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So, I'm building my first pinhole camera, the cardboard p-sharan (this one). Man, it's fun but sometimes my fingers are just too big for this work (and I'm just not that handy..:lol:)

But does anybody have any experience with the p-sharan? And tips, do's and don'ts to share?

Ok, back to my scissors and double-sided tape...;)

(I'll keep you guys updated)

pascal

I didn't make that one but one similar...and yes, having little hands and fingers and being a bit on the crafty side really helped. Now if only I could remember where I put those negatives...it was years ago.:confused:

well, to get an idea; here are a few pictures of my 'workflow'. As you can see: it's done! I've got my first pinhole. Next step: take some nice pictures. :confused:

I'll post some here as soon as I can.

pascal

hey if you made 2 you could take pictures of your pinhole with your pinhole!

Were do you get the equipment for this, cause I'd like to build a camera like this it would be nice.

Does anyone have a website link to buy the equpment?

Hi everyone,

I've built my P-Sharan pinhole, and have been taking photos (haven't had any developed yet). I suddenly had this worry though - when I wind on the film using the 'advance' knob, the rewind knob also rotates. Is it supposed to? Or should I be holding it stationery while i turn the advance knob?

Please help!

Thanks,

Tom

Most reactions

New Topics

Back