anyway to fix this

Its not perfect though...Id probably move that knuckle on her middle finger down just a tad so its not identical to the other finger. Fix the shading on the background to look not so...well...cloned.

It should be alot easier on the full res picture.
Learn to use layers if you havent already, they can make life so much easier.

I use paintshop pro 8 for all my editing, but Im sure the same stuff can be done in Photoshop.

Here's pretty much step by step.

First I start off with a larger empty picture like 768x1000 for that one. It gives me working space, and Ill just crop it back down once Ive got it all fixed. I copy the original into that empty picture.

Basically you've got one good finger...so you'll have to work from that. Just use the lasso or whatever freehand selection tool youve got to copy that one good finger to a new layer. Then rotate it to match up with the hand. Once its lined up right, compress it back to a single layer...and repeat for each finger.

Once all the fingers are reattached...LOL...then I just used the clone tool to clone the wall over those architectural details, and around the hand and fingers.

With that picture, its pretty much a pixel by pixel edit to fine tune it.

I didnt go to far with finesse. because its just an example. The whole process normally takes about 30 min or so.

I think you should leave that picture out... it's more because she has a bad look on her face than anything else. She looked really good in the other pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back