Apparently, torturing bugs isn't my thing....

How awesome are you?! Actually, it was bothering me, so I appreciate you taking the time to track down the information for me. Does he take referrals? :giggle: we homeschool and my ss does love bugs! ;-)

Perhaps I shall keep on flashing after all.

Lol.. well I'll ask on the referral thing.. I think he'll get a good chuckle about that one. Nick is a very nice guy, problem is he speaks science rather than English. So what I posted above was actually a 45 minute dissertation on octets, retina's, a long winded discussion on vibrational acuity.. blah blah blah. What I posted was the non-long winded English version.

So ya,your spider is going to be fine. I probably came closer to going blind listening to Nick explain it than your spider did by being exposed to the flash.. lol.

So, no worries. :)

How awesome are you?! Actually, it was bothering me, so I appreciate you taking the time to track down the information for me. Does he take referrals? :giggle: we homeschool and my ss does love bugs! ;-)

Perhaps I shall keep on flashing after all.

Lol.. well I'll ask on the referral thing.. I think he'll get a good chuckle about that one. Nick is a very nice guy, problem is he speaks science rather than English. So what I posted above was actually a 45 minute dissertation on octets, retina's, a long winded discussion on vibrational acuity.. blah blah blah:)
I'm pretty sure my 8 year old would appreciate that! Haha, and don't worry I was mostly joking. I've been actively avoiding a unit study on bugs since I found an old tuna can filled with dirt and "pet worms" living in his bedroom....

Nice catch. Their ability to match their surroundings is amazing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back