Are my pictures out of focus??

Lyncca ~ I just want to say that I am fairly new to this forum, and I specifically seek out your posts when I log on. You have a fantastic eye for a shot, a great sense of fun, and, as this post proves, you have a very professional manner. I thoroughly enjoy your posts, and I am learning continuously by following them with the great questions you ask and the helpful answers and comments you receive!

Lyncca ~ I just want to say that I am fairly new to this forum, and I specifically seek out your posts when I log on. You have a fantastic eye for a shot, a great sense of fun, and, as this post proves, you have a very professional manner. I thoroughly enjoy your posts, and I am learning continuously by following them with the great questions you ask and the helpful answers and comments you receive!

Wow, what a fantastic compliment! Thank you so much. I think you made my day!

Slightly humorous. Person A says Person B isn't up to snuff; so Person B goes to Person A's portfolio and proceeds to call them out on their work similarly not being up to snuff.

Human nature I guess.

Slightly humorous. Person A says Person B isn't up to snuff; so Person B goes to Person A's portfolio and proceeds to call them out on their work similarly not being up to snuff.

Human nature I guess.

LOL, well, I guess it is human nature to want to see who is judging you. I pretty much check out everyone's galleries that comment on me, good or bad. It happens to be that in this case, the person just didn't view my gallery correctly, but it is rather ironic that his main page has javascript errors, and his thumbnails (all 10 of them or so) are fairly soft.

I have had people leave me comments, that when I went and looked at their gallery, I was literally blown out of the water with the (great) quality of their work, and I will generally tell them so.

Who do YOU take more serious, someone with sh*t work, or quality??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back