Are you on the DC Meetup List?

Is it April yet?

Alison said:
It's cute how you pretend that you aren't :p
I only gush and use multiple exclamation points in pm's. Keep that quiet, k? :mrgreen:

terri said:
I only gush and use multiple exclamation points in pm's. Keep that quiet, k? :mrgreen:

PM? We have a PM feature? ;)

The Schleiffers are going to reside in the Arlington Days Inn.
Just so you all know.
This is fixed and booked and all.

LaFoto said:
The Schleiffers are going to reside in the Arlington Days Inn.
Just so you all know.
This is fixed and booked and all.

LAFOTO'S COMING TO DC :headbang:LAFOTO'S COMING TO DC :headbang:LAFOTO'S COMING TO DC :headbang:LAFOTO'S COMING TO DC:headbang:

MyCameraEye said:
Chase,

Just curious where outside of D.C. ?

Scott

Scott,

They are staying out by Dullas!

Which reminds me, Chase asked me to check into how far the hotel is from the Metro...far, I know, but still.

Ewww Dulles eh ? Closest meteo would be Falls Church station because it has the access road there. With no traffic (which is never the case especially on a weekend) would be about a 20 minute drive to the station from the airport but I would say 45 minutes to an hour is more realistic and then another 40 minutes on metro to the heart of D.C.

Scott

MyCameraEye said:
Ewww Dulles eh ? Closest meteo would be Falls Church station because it has the access road there. With no traffic (which is never the case especially on a weekend) would be about a 20 minute drive to the station from the airport but I would say 45 minutes to an hour is more realistic and then another 40 minutes on metro to the heart of D.C.

Scott

The hotel they are looking at is actually in Herndon, and according the lady on the phone, it's about a 15 minute drive to East Falls Church. It's only 11 stops to Smithsonian from there, so I would figure it would be about 1/2 hour. I just hope that since it's Cherry Blossom weekend, they won't have any single-tracking...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back