ARGH!!!! I can't escape them....

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...them being DC's powerful. i found out last night both v.p. cheney and defense secretary rumsfeld are living 3.5 miles down the road from me. they each purchased waterfront property about a few miles from each other :roll:

now this really isn't a problem until they go out in public. every road is shut down...the resturant they eat out is cleared, etc. etc. etc. life for the commoners is disrupted beyond belief especially in this small community.

i wouldn't have minded one of DC's fine museums to move in :D

sorry...had to vent!

When I live in the UK. The prime minister used to live a few miles away in Huntingdon. Things were never really "disrupted" but it was interesting to see the heavily armed guards outside his massive estate on a hill whenever he was home.

Does this mean you have to bring you job home with you? Ear wick and all??!??!

(just trying to figure out the mystique that is ....)

How cool, though, to say ... "Yeah, we had a few friends over the other night ... neighborhood block party .... who knew Cheney could throw down like that? And Rums ... well ... let's just say that Rums knows aaaaalllll about the Rum ..."

:crazy:

John Major was the Prime Minister then. Dippy lookin guy.

anicole said:
Does this mean you have to bring you job home with you? Ear wick and all??!??!

(just trying to figure out the mystique that is ....)

How cool, though, to say ... "Yeah, we had a few friends over the other night ... neighborhood block party .... who knew Cheney could throw down like that? And Rums ... well ... let's just say that Rums knows aaaaalllll about the Rum ..."

:crazy:

no mystique here...just trying to live a simple life in a simple town :thumbup:

you are right bace, the security is unreal...even when they're not here. i was wondering last week why all the black suburbans in town :lmao: ....now i know.

Watch out when you go for a stroll about town with that camera. :shock: They'll have you face down in a headlock before you know what hit ya!

Rob said:
You'll not be popping to borrow some coffee then??

haha, i guess if i tried, they'd be 'popping' a cap in my you know what.

JonMikal said:
haha, i guess if i tried, they'd be 'popping' a cap in my you know what.
Before you died, you'd mention TPF, wouldn't you? We'd get lots of fabulous publicity, and, just think about it, Johnny, we could sell your stuff for you posthumously. Giving you all credit, of course. :thumbup:

posthumously??? is that an uppity version for compost???

sorry about the neighbors..you could live like me....my neighbors make crack....

there are bears we all gotta cross......!!!

oh, and i got to thinking... my other neighbors make moon shine...

and the back property neighbors...well, you can guess what they make, they have 14 kids......

aprilraven said:
oh, and i got to thinking... my other neighbors make moon shine...

and the back property neighbors...well, you can guess what they make, they have 14 kids......

a little toke ... a little drink ... and one thing leads to a mother!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back