Army crane truck

bradster76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I used to see a bit of these in Fort Jackson, during my time of Hell Week and then 9 weeks after. They were re-building the old section of the base. However, the one I shot here is from the Vietnam era, but never went overseas. The marina owner bought it years back at a govt. auction and uses it now to lift boats out of the water, for the winters.

1. The rear end.
Armylifttruck.jpg

3A.jpg

4A.jpg

Cheers!

A bit of pp (levels, USM) could make these better, I think.
I think I like something of the middle one, but a closer crop might make it even more abstract and it feels like "abstract" (more abstract) would befit that photo.

I agree, they could "pop" a little more.
but I enjoy your second image, although its slightly crooked, I enjoy the different view of the vehicle.

Thanks for the input guys! I do know they were'nt perfect, but were decent and really fun to take. I did my best to make the truck level on the second one, but the owner didn't take very good care of the truck, letting the suspension and frame get bent. Poor thing is all beat to hell. I leveled my tripod as best I could...but eh...can't get just right all the time. They needed more work than I was going to do, and can't go back and take more; so I almost didn't post them. But, I thought they just looked cool :D Two things that I love to shoot: old chairs and old trucks. LOL, don't ask me why! I dunno.

TY.

Most reactions

Back