Around the world!!

It's not my best shot but I think it's a shot that reflects where I am! Just like Overread I'm in Cumbria! Not in Penrith, though I used to live in Alston which is not far from there!

morefog.jpg

This is basically what everywhere looks like in Cumbria. It's was taken on a ridiculously foggy day about 1 mile from my house just as it was getting dark. I was walking behind these sheep for about 1/2 mile before they escaped down this lane. I continued walking for a while but turned back, the sheep were just stood there!

P.S I did a really sarcastically edited edit but ended up keeping it.

Last edited:
Maui, Mt. Haleakala
6786528100_e5eecb4ae0_z.jpg

6932566617_327177113e_z.jpg

I cannot take a scenic picture for anything so here is a snapshot inside the Paris Opera House last October (noise and all)

parisopera2307322.jpg

and the canal in front of our hotel in Venice 2 weeks later.

venice0792281.jpg

both taken with Oly EP-3

I cannot take a scenic picture for anything so here is a snapshot inside the Paris Opera House last October (noise and all)

parisopera2307322.jpg

Is it bad that I recognized the place before reading the comment, even though I've never been there?

/phan

why would it be bad?
unless you think you are the reincarnation of Louis Napoleon, then it might be the sign of a disordered mind.

but we suspected that already.
:lol:

Those Taro field make me so jealous. They are, possibly one of, the prettiest plants grown and delicious beyond belief.

I rarely travel. The last time I went abroad I triggered a huge earthquake.

Here's a local scene: Mount Rainier from the gritty Tacoma Waterfront.

7935229874_9a830f7dff_c.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back