Artichokes

You're going to Athens? no excuses then. Start by practicing taking pictures of the food you're eating. I do that ALL the time.
I have noticed that bitching about camera costs and slagging other photographers seems to be the culture and norm here *LOL*

Just returned from a Greek Island and had a great time.
Friendly,warm, and generous people and I am now thinking of moving from a town to a village, here in Portugal.
Came to the conclusion that people have more friends in villages than in towns.

And now have to get back to my photos!
Touché
Touché

Quit arguing, and justifying. You asked for photographic critique and comment, but when you receive good, sound advice you argue. Do you realize that a lot of fine food photographs are of artificial food items? You can make good photos of some foods...a properly done roast duck etc. But vegetables when cooked do NOT look appealing when photographed. Go back and do your research on photograph foods. The net has a ton of vids and blogs that deal with that.

We are wasting our breath here folks. She has made up her mind and is only searching for someone to agree with her. Lock the thread it is a dead end. Three pages, with lots of good advice and she argued against every one of them.

Just to show you that I'm not talking out my arse.
Here's a couple of shots I did in school back in 2011.
DSC_6013.jpg

ISO 640 50mm f/2.2 (shot it with a 50mm f/1.4 lens) camera was a D700

DSC_6078.jpg

ISO 200 56mm (lens was a 24-70 f/2.8) 1/160s using studio strobes.
Camera was a D700

Most reactions

Back