(Artsy Fartsy)Self Portrait

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I already put it in the new Self Portrait thread... but I wanted to know what y'all thought about it! :)
3267-violinist1.jpg

Thanks! :)

Not too shabby. I like the way the bow echos the angle of your face. The highlights on the violin (uh... or should i say fiddle in Texas) are wonderful. And, the skim lighting on the left side of your face is a wonderful bonus. (You here a "but" coming?) BUT... I wonder how this image would look if something was in focus. All in all, a very nice effort!

-Pete

My immediate thoughts here, Pete!
The eyes should have been in focus, I think. Everything else may well be soft (and I think that Chris plays "the violin" much rather than "the fiddle"), but your eyes should have been in focus... and with some light points.

Thanks everyone!
yes, I agree with all of you when you say it's out of focus... lol
Is the "technical" term for that a "soft focus"? hahaha does that make me sound like I did it on purpose??? :lmao:
You know... it's a "soft focus" :lol:

cbay said:
Yes nice photo but too dark in my opinion, both eyes should be able to be seen. Would have added that little bit more effect.
I agree... and I wish I had some kind of soft light that I could use for a catch light in my eyes... but all the equipment I had was my digi on my tripod... :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back