No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :smileys:
NCAA Football National Championship Halftime Show

Ashlee Simpson got booed tonight during the halftime show. You could easily hear it on TV :LOL:
Swear, I hear the PA say “Please Do Not Boo” before she came out. :LOL:
I am about 5 or 6 miles for the stadium, echo is just reaching me now :LOL:

Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo,

It won't be long before they (her father) pump her full of silicone and find some way to exploit her stupidity like her sister.

She's the one who did the really bad cover of Take My Breathe Away isn't she? Can't say I like the song in the first place but her version was even worse.
And her sister is the brunette who got caught out on TV with the backing track isn't she?

ferny said:
She's the one who did the really bad cover of Take My Breathe Away isn't she? Can't say I like the song in the first place but her version was even worse.
And her sister is the brunette who got caught out on TV with the backing track isn't she?

Thats Jessica Simpson.

Zach :D

ferny said:

No, that was her (Ashley).

Her sister is the more famous Jessica Simpson...she looks like a Barbie doll...complete with the empty head and blank stare. She ties to sing, act and be married to rock star Nick Lashay.

Big Mike said:
ferny said:

No, that was her (Ashley).

Her sister is the more famous Jessica Simpson...she looks like a Barbie doll...complete with the empty head and blank stare. She ties to sing, act and be married to rock star Nick Lashay.

Im embarrassed to say I know this

The hack that sang take my breath away is Jessica Simpson, barbie doll of our generation.

The brunette is the sister who got booed, and the one with the background track, Ashlee

core_17 said:
Rockstar???? I thought he was a cheesy, wussy boyband star? :)

Pretty much....sadly there is not much of a difference these days.

Big Mike said:
core_17 said:
Rockstar???? I thought he was a cheesy, wussy boyband star? :)

Pretty much....sadly there is not much of a difference these days.

OH YES THERE IS!!!! Nick Lachey= wussy boyband star (Darf, you aren't a wussy boyband star, you are a goodlooking popular boyband star! ;) )

Metallica, Fuel, AC/DC, Ozzie, Chili Peppers, (ok, so some of those are a bit older) and SO MANY MORE! =REAL ROCK STARS! :)

(I know and like a lot more, but my mind seems to blank when I actually want to LIST them!)

core_17 said:
Metallica, Fuel, AC/DC, Ozzie, Chili Peppers, (ok, so some of those are a bit older) and SO MANY MORE! =REAL ROCK STARS! :)

err...don't you mean, sellouts = rock stars? I know I'm gonna catch so poop but Metallica sucks elf nuts. They haven't had anything worth listening to since "and justice for all"...yes i thought the black album ate air buscuits...the stale kind. AND they are such jackasses for this whole record industry lawsuit. Fuel...I have no idea who those guys are so i can't say for sure...but as for Ozzie...well there is no question about the sellout part...Chili peppers have been de-seeded for damn sure...mothers milk was thier peak. ... OKAY...AC/DC still are freaking rock stars. Sorry Correy this is not aimed at you on anypart but I can't see the difference between Metallica and the Simpson girls. They both share the same male speedo string on my beach. :D

As for the simpson girls...they both are plastic barbie dolls that are being toted by their looks...which BTW is really not so hot IMO. I'm glad to hear she was booed off stage. She sucks and we deserve real entertainment DAMNIT!!!

ill agree with you mygrain about metallica sucking donkey nuts now, but i did think that ST ANGER was a step back in the right direction.

as far as the simpson girls go...yummy..hahahha...no just kidding. i think they should be flogged.

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back