100_1310.jpg
100_1357.jpg
100_1319.jpg
100_1321.jpg
100_1332.jpg
100_1366.jpg
100_1374.jpg
100_1368.jpg

I have not croped or done anything yet other then resize them for hosting on Photo bucket. Feed Back please :D

My favourite is number two, although the building in the background is slightly distracting, but that's just cause i'm more of an old building person.

The other photo's, the perspectives to me feel a bit rushed and blurred.

You need to take note of where the light is coming from, which part of the object/person you want to have a bit of shadow cause lets face it, in every picture there going to be a shadow, wether it be on the face or formed from another object.

Even though I like the second pic with all it's bright colors, it would be WONDERFUL to see her eyes. I think eyes are something that catches people to a picture.

nice effort though. :thumbup:

It is so original. You can see her face in it. i think its a great shot especially if that person is a musician, or singer. also most of time you only see reflection pictures with a mirror. The cd was an awesome idea

#1: It can do with a bit of a crop. That car is mega distracting and ruins the mood.

#2: Bad expression and I would've had her lose the plastic jewelry.

#3: Grass is really dried out and the background is distracting. Interesting composition, though.

#4: Looks like every MySpace photo out there, eek.

#5: Again, bad expression, distracting background. Could have used some fill light on her face.

#6: Unfortunate placement of the pole makes it look like she just ran into it.

#7: Yay!!! We can see an eye! Too bad the plastic lei is just cheezy.

#8: Why didn't you remove the Omega Fish oil bottle??? Watch your backgrounds! Otherwise, the concept of this photo is great!

#9: Again, inclusion of Gobstoppers and Cheerios ruined what would've been a great shot of her reflection in the CD, making it become a secondary item instead of the focus of the image.

#10: I wonder if this would've been better had you reversed the focus.

In each photo, I can see what you were trying to do. With more practice I think you'll be able to transfer what you're thinking into a great photo.

Also, in the future, can you post these without them being attached sideways. It made it very difficult to view and reply about them, as I had to scroll up and across between each review and picture. You'll probably get more replies if you don't post them this way. ;)

Marian

Most reactions

Back