Assign #7: Photo Series

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
For this weeks assignment I thought we could try doing a series. The theme of your series is up to you (example fruits) but some may and try to get more creative and tell a story with their series...(eating a piece of fruit). Should be fun, and encourage you to shoot new stuff too :) As always you can submit older photos, but PLEASE try and do new ones b/c that's what this is for. You can submit them late b/c it's the shooting that counts. This should be a fun one to get creative with!!! New assignment will be posted next monday, so that's the deadline to shoot for :)

My (first?) series is called "Blood". (Those who can't stand the sight of blood being drawn, please go away - now)

Assignment7_Series_Blood1.jpg

Assignment7_Series_Blood2.jpg

Assignment7_Series_Blood3.jpg

Assignment7_Series_Blood4.jpg

Assignment7_Series_Blood5.jpg

Assignment7_Series_Blood6.jpg

Assignment7_Series_Blood7.jpg

These were taken about an hour ago this morning when in preparation for the surgery on his thumb tomorrow my son had to have some blood tests done.

Does this qualify?

Oooooh... LaFoto... Do you reckon you could just put a link in for the graphic ones involving the needles? They always make me feel sick. It's just that you're the first person to post photos and now I'm going to have to scroll past that everytime to see the others.

:lol: That definitely counts LaFoto, although it's disgusting :lol: What a great son that would let you take pics while he's in pain ;)

The doc herself was warier than him about the little series!
And like myself, my son also thinks that getting one's blood drawn is a minor thing that does not really hurt at all. I donate blood regularly, too, and the needles there are waaaayy bigger than this tiny little needle.
Must I put up links instead of photos? Must I really?

Hey LaFoto, nice but scary series :hail:. Something different from my pics, but I like them. Next time I meet Florian (hope to recognize him) I will think about that. And I think I can not deny myself smiling :D
By the way: thank you for your promotion. But I hope that I can rise the quality of my pics the next months. But the same problem like you, not enough money for better lenses :er:
(My 20D is still at the service. Probably the shutter has broken :grumpy:)
Maybe we work together at any time?
Good luck for you

OK, this isn't anything like what's been posted yet, so I'm sorry if I'm wide of the mark with it. I'm still not really happy with the look of it, but it's the closest I've been able to get to how it looked in my head. Enjoy!

Bad News - A Series.

BadNews1.jpg

BadNews2.jpg

BadNews3.jpg

BadNews4.jpg

BadNews5.jpg

BadNews6.jpg

BadNews7.jpg

BadNews8.jpg

Critique appreciated, as I can reshoot this pretty much as many times as I want.

Mal you did a very nice job with this! The lighting is great, and the shots work well as a series!!! Great work at thinking up an idea and executing it!!!

Here's my try at it...not anywhere near technically perfect, but it was fun to say the least:

IMG_2838series1.jpg

IMG_2839series2.jpg

IMG_2840series3.jpg

IMG_2841series4.jpg

IMG_2843series5.jpg

IMG_2844series6.jpg

IMG_2845serieslast.jpg

Now scroll back up and I can take it apart :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back