Assignment #29 Get Low...

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This weeks assignment should give interesting results...all you have to do is take pics, but from ground level...so either use a mini tripod, or put your camera on your camera bag and take the shot...I thought this might be a good assignment as some of us may tend to take shots from eye level...as always you have until next monday but feel free to post images even after that, and remember to only post new images for this as well ;)

awww i was hopin this week would be rememberance day theme. i had a cool shot i was looking at. haha this one sounds really cool tho. i'll get thinkin.

Ooops! I have forgotten to "get low" :shock:

Was maybe this photo your incentive to put up this new challenge?

06-11_17_Pilze.jpg

I admit: I took this one for the previous Assignment of the Week, but I had to practically dig my camera into the ground in order to get thus underneath this quite tiny mushroom ;).

I got low.. is it too late. how do these weekly things work anyway whats the deadline?

this is my sister skateboarding in the driveway, the contrast and brightness isnt messed up in hte real pic i donno i guess i cant work my scanner...
lowskate.jpg

Not too late...generally Amanda posts the new assignments on Monday, and they are 'due' by Sunday, I think...but it's ok to submit late. The only thing we really ask is not to submit old stuff...that is what the general themes area is for. Say the assignment is something like...'green', and you have an old one that is perfect for it....search the regular themes section for 'green' and you can put it in the appropriate thread. :) Hope that helps!

O WHAT A CUTIE!! :) HI PEACHES!! He looks sad.. Maybe peaches doesnt like picture time??? ;) Great shot!!

:D, I like your contribution to this Jeff! :D

OK, the one I took specifically to meet this assignment's requirements (also forced to get low by my 10 inch "murder-tripod" ("The Weapon"!), mind...

BahnhofROWbeiNacht_1.jpg

Yes. As many as you have taken within the time the assignment has been out (that is two weeks now) and what to show ;) But it should not be a photo "from the archives", since this an assignment.

Also have another question. This is prolly posted up somwhere but oh well. Who chooses the winner? and when do we find out who the winner is?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back