Assignment #6 - GREEN - Due March 24th

I am sooo jealous of that painting!!!...

Me too ... she is so good and has so many paintings. They are all just beautiful. I think she has sold a few, with several more in a gallary in MPLS. Thanks for the comment, I'm pretty proud of my sis :wink:

that painting is really something :thumbup:

Here's my green! (Snowmelt runoff in the Olympic Mountains (rain forest).

MossRush.jpg

Me too ... she is so good and has so many paintings. They are all just beautiful. I think she has sold a few, with several more in a gallary in MPLS. Thanks for the comment, I'm pretty proud of my sis :wink:

I paint too.. But I don't think I am anywhere near her!

Here's my green! (Snowmelt runoff in the Olympic Mountains (rain forest).

MossRush.jpg

That is beautiful Lawrence! Absolutely beautiful.. K so where are the Olympic mountains at?

That is beautiful Lawrence! Absolutely beautiful.. K so where are the Olympic mountains at?

Thank you, Big Bully! (Hmm...it's hard to "thank" a Big Bully :p). I have some more recent images from the Olympic Mountains on the General Forum and on the Landscape Forum.

The Olympic Mountains are very near to Burley, Idaho! It is the most northwestern part of the contifuous United States. Olympic National Park is contained within that area, and is probably the most pristine National Park in the States.

By the way, I had a cup made that says "Drug Free Since March" (I'm not a druggie - I just thought it was funny, and want to make a t-shirt like that. Can you imagine walking around with THAT on your shirt? :mrgreen:).

Thank you, Big Bully! (Hmm...it's hard to "thank" a Big Bully :p). I have some more recent images from the Olympic Mountains on the General Forum and on the Landscape Forum.

The Olympic Mountains are very near to Burley, Idaho! It is the most northwestern part of the contifuous United States. Olympic National Park is contained within that area, and is probably the most pristine National Park in the States.

By the way, I had a cup made that says "Drug Free Since March" (I'm not a druggie - I just thought it was funny, and want to make a t-shirt like that. Can you imagine walking around with THAT on your shirt? :mrgreen:).

That would be halarious! You would totally have to have a hidden camera to take shots of peoples faces and expressions, when they read your shirt. That would be priceless..

Wow, they are near Burley.. Now I have to look it up. I am guessing they are somewhere around ummm... Oregon or something. Nope they are in Washington.. So a bit of a drive to get there. Probably about a 15 hour drive. Either way, I have never been there. :sexywink:

Wish I had more of this type of green...

2331958180_710a9ebfef.jpg

Shyeah! Me too!! Nice pic! I haven't thought of photographing money for the green topic.. Way to go! :thumbup:

I like #3 of the snake very much! Great colors! :wink:

Here's one of mine...A back-lit leaf with a dried out part...

The rest is green though...:er:

img8828sr5.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back