Assist for comparison

Yogi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, noobie here! I've been viewing this forum for a couple of days now and I just registered today. Anyway, I dont have any camera yet however Im planning to get one on the weekend and I still havent decided which cam would I choose. Can you help me? these 2 camera's are my preferred ones: Canon 1000d and Nikon 3000d
which would you prefer for starters?

Thanks!

not really.. i wanted a cam that would most likely be with me for a long time that's why im planning to get those good ones. And if you are familiar with these two can you also advise me what lens i could use from best to good..

Thanks so much!

Both of those cameas are very basic entry-level cameras and in a year or so you may well find them limiting your photography by being so basic. Though I shoot Nikon gear, of the 2 I'd recommend the 1000d.

However, since you want to keep the camera a long time I would say take a hard look at the Nikon D90. It is a top of the heap entry-level camera and it will take longer for you to outgrow the cameras capabilities.

Okay I will consider D90 as well, But do you think it'll be user-friendly for me?

I hear an extremely good entry-level DSLR is the Canon Rebel T1i. I haven't actually gotten to mess with it, but I will let you know tomorrow what I think (my dad ordered it and it will be here tomorrow).

The d90 will be plenty user friendly. If you wanted there are plenty of preset auto modes as well as the more advanced manual modes. It is a great camera to learn with and also do serious work. It is good at higher ISOs too. It is a great cam for the money. GL
TJ

Thanks guys.. really helped a lot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back