Assortment from wedding last weekend

ksmattfish

Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still
Reaction score
Website
www.henrypeach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon 20D, Sigma f/2.8 18-50, Canon f/1.8 85mm, Canon f/1.8 50mm, 550 EX flash, mini softbox, Lightsphere diffuser.

IMG_4871.jpg

IMG_4763.jpg

Charlie's Angels pose

IMG_4745.jpg

IMG_4717.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

IMG_4808.jpg

IMG_4675.jpg

IMG_5171.jpg

IMG_5128.jpg

6, 7, 8 :thumbup:

Prefers more contrast in 6 though.

Great shots! Interesteing to see some stuff that I would call a little different from what I have come to know and love about your wedding photos (I guess that would be color!) Great stuff.

On a side note, how do you like the MiniSoftBox with E-TTL? I have had pretty mixed results and ALWAYS need to comp the flash output by at least 2/3 stop (otherwise I get severely dark frames :er: ). Did you get the same?

This is by far my favorite wedding series that you have posted. Original shots, great emotion and great composition.

Canon Fan said:
how do you like the MiniSoftBox with E-TTL? I have had pretty mixed results and ALWAYS need to comp the flash output by at least 2/3 stop (otherwise I get severely dark frames :er: ). Did you get the same?

I'm not a big fan of E-TTL. I hate the pre-flash; it causes too many blinks. Also with some people dressed in all white, and some people dressed in all black I find that I have to babysit the E-TTL flash all the time anyway. It's easier just to go full manual. Early in the day I test my flash with the softbox and the Lightsphere (big plastic diffuser that also bounces) to figure out the settings for 5', 10', and 15' in the main areas I'll be working. Usually I won't have to vari too much from these settings.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back