The Boss

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From a cosplay shoot I did last week. Does anybody here recognize the character?

Lit using one Neewer S101-400 flash with a 47" Godox umbrella octagon softbox and a white reflector. Canon 5D MKIII, Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 lens set to f/6.3, 1/125th sec, ISO 100.
364A6884-Enhanced-NR copy.jpg

Last edited:
No, but as usual a beautifully done portrait.

Love the lighting. Character from pokeymon?

Im guessing Pokémon, although I only know pikachu! Faultless portrait. Lovely back ground too!

I don't know much of anything Pokemon but since when is there a real person portraying one of those characters?? I never know what's going on with these things...

Wonderfully done! Can't place the character, although he is holding a pokemon ball.

lol... I cheated, well done!
Thank you so much. Yes, he's a character from Pokemon. I'll post an image below for anyone who is curious.

I don't know much of anything Pokemon but since when is there a real person portraying one of those characters?? I never know what's going on with these things...
Cosplaying is immensely popular to the point where there are giant anime and fandom conventions that are largely dedicated to cosplayers, and some people even make a good living doing it.

For anybody curious, he's cosplaying as the villain from the first three Pokemon games, Giovanni. He's the leader of a fictional crime organization called Team Rocket.

HZuQo79.jpg
I've played Pokemon GO with my granddaughters, had a lot of fun walking along the walking trails and finding the different creatures and capturing them. Haven't played the console/PC game though.

For anybody curious, he's cosplaying as the villain from the first three Pokemon games, Giovanni. He's the leader of a fictional crime organization called Team Rocket.

HZuQo79.jpg
I know very little about Pokémon, so never would have guessed. But seeing this character makes me appreciate how well done this was. The model is convincing, and both your lighting and position are perfect! Great job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back