Atlantic City ::edit:: couple more added

Thanks everyone :)

Craig, except for the "ruins" (#2, #3) and "Under the dock", rest of it was just the first attempt. For Ruins and Under the dock I did around 4 to 5 shots each. ISO was set to 100 and I was on Aperture priority mode for the whole series.

Thanks to the sun, digital photography and TPF.

Please do not hesitate one second to harshly critique me if you think so.

Love the work. It definitely would have taken me more than 200 exposures to get those shots. I try not to harshly criticize. In my infinite wisdom it does not always come out that way. Under the dock is a classic shot. To me it did not have the danalec style that I saw in the other frames.

I tell the classic story of "Teton Sunsets". Definitely dramatic red and blue skies over dramatic snow capped peaks. Too bad every Tom, Dick and Harry has stood in the same place at the same time and shot the same scene. The only rule in photography should be "make it your shot" That may involve laying on your tummy or shooting fully around your subject. You get the point.

Generally, I do not have a problem with harsh criticism. It is part of the way to becoming a better photographer. So anyone can feel free to say "Craig... you make absolutely no sense.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back