Audi TT Quattro

HoboSyke

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot these on the weekend for a pal.. Comments and critque welcome as always.

img4244webrq0.jpg

img4274webaw2.jpg

img4257webkc0.jpg

img4280webwi7.jpg

img4253webzr4.jpg

img4211webqi8.jpg

img4240weblq0.jpg

img4229webcc4.jpg

img4315webed2.jpg

img4289webap4.jpg

img4292webvq7.jpg

img4311webue6.jpg

img4332webkc8.jpg

img4334webqg3.jpg

4 makes me think of Snoopy for some reason.

Good pics although the car doesn't do much for me

Dont' know why I can't stand that background,.. perhaps it limits the tonal range or is too warm.. anyway here is an edit I thought you might like. -Shea

hobosyke-TT_img4253mods.jpg

great shots! I like the lighting as well, these would probably work better in black and white though since the color isn't super interesting, just an idea

Great edit LS3D

Last edited:
nice lighting and nice Audi.... 4 & 10 are my favs

Dont' know why I can't stand that background,.. perhaps it limits the tonal range or is too warm.. anyway here is an edit I thought you might like. -Shea

hobosyke-TT_img4253mods.jpg

yeah I had similar thoughts about these as well with that background. Your edit is pretty sweet, thanks for that, how did you acheive it?

I did a pretty loose selection and then just hue shifted the metal wall.. I probably desaturated it a bit, working towards a subdued cool color common to that material and cooling the image.

I often clone the layer, run shadow/highlight, then reduce that layers opacity - merging down when I like the balance. I also used a few S - Curves to bring up the contrast without crushing the ends.

Finally I painted the vignette and adjusted it's layer value down to keep it simple and shapely.

I can set one up at full resolution if you like. -S

I did a pretty loose selection and then just hue shifted the metal wall.. I probably desaturated it a bit, working towards a subdued cool color common to that material and cooling the image.

I often clone the layer, run shadow/highlight, then reduce that layers opacity - merging down when I like the balance. I also used a few S - Curves to bring up the contrast without crushing the ends.

Finally I painted the vignette and adjusted it's layer value down to keep it simple and shapely.

I can set one up at full resolution if you like. -S

Lol ok thanks for the info.. My photoshop skills arent as upbeat by the sounds of yours, hehe..

Ill pm you later and send a full rez copy of that pic.. Thanks again. :hug::

honestly, they look like shots you would see in an autotrader or on a dealers website.
with the exception of the ones with the drastic lighting (which i like) i think it would have been a little better to get more of the surroundings in the pictures.

honestly, they look like shots you would see in an autotrader or on a dealers website.
with the exception of the ones with the drastic lighting (which i like) i think it would have been a little better to get more of the surroundings in the pictures.

Why more surrounding when the focus is on the car? plus there was only more metal wall and pavement anyway.. :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back