Auto insurance: do I really need full-coverage?

Farmer - OP hasn't even posted anything at all since 07/06. His original post was about his auto insurance and an old junker he owned 4 years ago.

Wonder if he still needs to know, or even if he still has same vehicle. But yeah, maybe we can help him with this.

I know the difference between an old thread and a dead one. ITZNFB resurrected it for some stupid reason, and I fell for it too.

Don't blame me. The resurrected posts were deleted.

Not blaming anyone, and like I admitted, I fell for it too.

All these old what should be obsolete, useless threads maybe should be deleted, or at least locked.

Farmer - OP hasn't even posted anything at all since 07/06. His original post was about his auto insurance and an old junker he owned 4 years ago.

Wonder if he still needs to know, or even if he still has same vehicle. But yeah, maybe we can help him with this.

I know the difference between an old thread and a dead one. ITZNFB resurrected it for some stupid reason, and I fell for it too.

Don't blame me. The resurrected posts were deleted.

Not blaming anyone, and I fell for it too.

All these old what should be obsolete, useless threads maybe should be deleted, or at least locked.

They should be archived automatically unless they changed the archive settings in vbulletin.

doublefacepalm.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back