automotive photography

F1addict

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Only really got into photography a few months ago and I'm still learning and playing around with different angles an things.
And I'm only useing an advanced point and shoot camera, for now, which somewhat limits what I can do.

unfortunetly this day it was raining, kinda killed the turn out , only 10 cars as opposed to the estimated 100 showed up:grumpy:, so I only got pictures in between storms, apparently Ferrari owners are scared of the rain:lol:
ilsognove7.jpg

img1956or8.jpg

img1959nu7.jpg

and this is from another show
img00192yw8.jpg

please c&c
any help is greatly appreciated, thankyou

here's the pic that I got for you..

38932_large.jpeg

I think they are pretty good, of course, I'm a sucker for anything from Maranello!

#2 is my favorite, I really like the water on the car.

One thing I would suggest is to try and watch what's in the background, the people behind the Viper are a little distracting (and too bad the Camry or whatever was behind the row of Ferraris, but what can you do?).

I agree, the second photo of the Ferrari is my favorite.

Oh and welcome to the forum F1 and JV!

The first shot is a bit underexposed, but great with the angles and richness of color. The last one would have been better without the Camry (poser car...lol), but what are you going to do?

These are cool shots, and you should be proud of your work. BTW, who's your F1 driver of choice. I'm part Finnish, so I have to go with Raikkonen. But Hamilton is amazing, too.

I think they are pretty good, of course, I'm a sucker for anything from Maranello!

#2 is my favorite, I really like the water on the car.

One thing I would suggest is to try and watch what's in the background, the people behind the Viper are a little distracting (and too bad the Camry or whatever was behind the row of Ferraris, but what can you do?).
Yeah, unfortunetly the car shows around here are always croweded and the people just can't be avoided:(

oh and its a Cadillac CTS and and Escalade in the back ground of the last Ferrari pic. The Museum that I took them at is having a Cadillac exibit inside and they have some new cars on display outside.

Thanks for the compliments

The first shot is a bit underexposed, but great with the angles and richness of color. The last one would have been better without the Camry (poser car...lol), but what are you going to do?

These are cool shots, and you should be proud of your work. BTW, who's your F1 driver of choice. I'm part Finnish, so I have to go with Raikkonen. But Hamilton is amazing, too.

GO KOVALAINEN!!!!:thumbup::D
oh and Hamilton is amazing too. :D
this three week break is killing me!:( I need my F1 fix

this three week break is killing me!:( I need my F1 fix

I know what you mean!!! I'm dying here!!!!:grumpy:

While I have always been a fan of Ferrari (even when they sucked in the 80's and early 90's) I do have to admit that Hamilton could be a very special driver.

I think there are a bunch of great drivers coming up like Kubica, Kaz Nakajima, Vettel, Sutil, and congrats to Timo for a great 2nd place in Hungary (you have to feel bad for Massa, even if you hate Ferrari).

I know what you mean!!! I'm dying here!!!!:grumpy:

While I have always been a fan of Ferrari (even when they sucked in the 80's and early 90's) I do have to admit that Hamilton could be a very special driver.

I think there are a bunch of great drivers coming up like Kubica, Kaz Nakajima, Vettel, Sutil, and congrats to Timo for a great 2nd place in Hungary (you have to feel bad for Massa, even if you hate Ferrari).
oh yeah, I feel bad for Massa...even though I was wishing that would happen to him for the entire race:lol:

I really would like to see what guys like Vettel and Sutil could do in a Mclaren or Ferrari. Vettel is deffinetly going to turn into a great driver someday since he started out so young.

Most reactions

Back