awaiting that big brown truck

I have never seen someone so anxious over anything lol

I am about ready to send her the damn camera myself to end this thread! :)

I understand your anticipation! I just ordered an A57 with a Tamron 17-50 f2.8! I'm still struggling along through University, it cost me almost every penny I have, but it's my first DSLR and I'm bloody excited! :D

But now I need to wait for it to be shipped back home to the UK, then have my Dad post it out to Austria where I'm currently living! I can't stand the wait!

Hope you have luck with your delivery soon! :)

Yes! I understand that as well! I saved money from every session I did the last 2 months till I finally had enough to get my new camera! I feel awful whining over 2 day of wait. I'm sure yours will be much longer. Bless your heart!
Austria? Wow! That's a long way from south Mississippi, USA .....

Just checking up on you, so what does it say on the tracking ?

Are we going to get our camera today ?

I am saying we because I am already so much emotionally invested in this thread that I feel like I am getting a new camera with you :lol:

Just checking up on you, so what does it say on the tracking ?

Are we going to get our camera today ?

I am saying we because I am already so much emotionally invested in this thread that I feel like I am getting a new camera with you :lol:

It says "arrival scan at 4:30 a.m. in kennar, Louisiana!" (Like 2.5 houra away) Says delivery today by 4:30.....soooooo my hubby is in stand by to rum home if see that it delivers before I get off at 12 lol.....

So yes "we" should be holding.g a new camera by afternoon! (Fingers, toes, eyes, and anything else that will cross, is crossed in hopes of delivery asap...)

my favorite online tracking status = "Out for Delivery"

^ Agreed!

Attachments

• $image-4108748938.jpg
    $image-4108748938.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 105
So no package yet?

Counting the minutes for our camera to arrive :)

BTW I didnt tell you how happy I am with the lenses we got with our camera, I think you gonna have a ball with that 50mm prime, these are great little lenses!

BTW I didnt tell you how happy I am with the lenses we got with our camera, I think you gonna have a ball with that 50mm prime, these are great little lenses!

Bahahahahahaa "our camera" lenses bahahahahhh I love it! Yea I've heard nothing bit awesome from the 50mm prime! Can't wait to play with it!

So, today's the big day! ? Please let us know how much you love it! I've had my a77 for about a month now & haven't really used it.... surgery! Blah :(

Most reactions

Back