awaiting that big brown truck

So, today's the big day! ? Please let us know how much you love it! I've had my a77 for about a month now & haven't really used it.... surgery! Blah :(

Oh noooooo....sorry you have been down! Heal quickly and get that camera back in your hand asap!

I'm trying to be patient waiting for the battery to charge!

Its hereeeeeeeeeeee¡!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our camera is here, our camera is here :hugs:

Come on battery, charge, charge.

Well in the mean time you can do the sniff test and tell us howour camera smell.

Do you know the guy from Froknowsphoto.com ?

He always makes a sniff test of his new stuff, its hilerious.

Do tell us how you like it the moment the battery is charged.

I feel like I just had a baby, Arrr a baby camera that is :mrgreen:

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

So glad you got your camera! What little I have used mine, absolutely love it!

Our camera is here, our camera is here :hugs:

Come on battery, charge, charge.

Well in the mean time you can do the sniff test and tell us howour camera smell.

Do you know the guy from Froknowsphoto.com ?

He always makes a sniff test of his new stuff, its hilerious.

Do tell us how you like it the moment the battery is charged.

I feel like I just had a baby, Arrr a baby camera that is :mrgreen:

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

Omg I almost hugged the delivery man! I ripped into box no scissors knife or tools necessary! My hands were shaking so bad I could hardly open the boxes....

The smell ......ohhhhhhh you know the new car smell???? Yeaaaaa this is comparable!

I assembled everything in the crappy bag that came with it and put the lcd protector on, then I read my manual....again. for the fourth time.....finally I could wait no longer and took battery off charger and put her in! Only had one bar but I played with it for over an hour!
Went straight to 50mm prime! Wow! That thing is gonna take some getting used to! Gotta figure all the ins and outs for it....

I love how it feels in my hands! Lightweight and its like its made for my hands....

Didn't try video....waiting for full battery!

Taking to preschool tomorrow and test on all my kiddos! Unfortunately we're expecting severe weather so will all be inside shots! Maybe I can upload a few tomorrow night!

My two boys came home from school and first thing they asked was did my camera come in lol....

Yay Yay Yay....this better than new baby!!! With a new baby comes bottles diapers daycare and lots of sleepless nights..... ;-)

One of the first things you should do is check the firmware version (1.07 is the current) then you can disable the movie button. I use to hit that by accident all the time on both my A67 & A77, starting with firmware 1.06 you can disable it.
Sony eSupport - SLT-A65V - Drivers & Software

Can I disable until needed and then enable when I want to use the movie feature?

Yes, you just need to rotate the top control dial to "movie mode" then the chrome movie button will function normal.

See I told you that you would not need a box cutter or any other sharp devices.Congrats! enjoy your new toy.

Glad your gear got there. They told me mine was ready for pickup at the post office but when I went down there they had no record of it. After arguing with FedEx (was shipped via FedEx smartpost) for a while they finally figured out that the package went to the wrong facility and is currently on the other side of the state. I always try to specify UPS or USPS for shipping because FedEx always screws up my orders. I swear they could f-up a wet dream. :madmad:

See I told you that you would not need a box cutter or any other sharp devices.Congrats! enjoy your new toy.

Lol yes u did!!!! You were so right! The big box was not salvageable tho.....thanks! I plan to enjoy it immensely!

Glad your gear got there. They told me mine was ready for pickup at the post office but when I went down there they had no record of it. After arguing with FedEx (was shipped via FedEx smartpost) for a while they finally figured out that the package went to the wrong facility and is currently on the other side of the state. I always try to specify UPS or USPS for shipping because FedEx always screws up my orders. I swear they could f-up a wet dream. :madmad:

OMG across the state!? Bless your heart! If I'd had to wait another day I woulda died....or close to it!!!!! I will make sure next time I know who is carrying my precious cargo.....they DID f-up my wet dream! I mean really! Yesterday at dark when I realized my camera was DEFINITELY not coming was like a wet dream.....right before the wet comes totally into play and u wake up!!!!!! Was awful!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back