Azalea Trail

Aoide

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photine.net
I went on the Azalea Trail here in Houston. Azaleas, genus Rhododendron bloom in the Spring and a local garden club hosts tours of 8 homes and museums where you can view the flowers in all their glory. All of these pictures were taken at Bayou Bend, the most spectacular stop on the tour. My pictures don't really capture what it is like to see these flowers and these colors everywhere. A little color and sunshine for all of you still dealing with the cold and the snow.

17379229-M.jpg

17379240-M.jpg

17379226-M.jpg

17379233-M.jpg

Thanks skiboarder. This gives me the chance to tell you how much I love your signature. My camera looks a lot like that..

i love these shots, beautiful colours and nice composition,i think the only time i get the chance to take floral shots is when we go to cornwall for a holiday each year,there are some lovely gardens there,there is a place near newquay called"the eden project" that has a massive variety, i'm going to try to visit this year.

Beautiful....the flowers and the shots.

Great colors! I love the 1st and 3rd. Makes me long for spring *sighs, looks out window at snow and then back at Aoide's pics*

AlisonS said:
Great colors! I love the 1st and 3rd. Makes me long for spring *sighs, looks out window at snow and then back at Aoide's pics*

I'm glad Alison. That was definitely the reaction I was going for. It is the same one when I see the snow pictures. Snow covering hills and valleys and making picture postcard settings. Ummm... although I will be honest and say that I don't long for the cold and the snow, but I'd certainly like to be there for a day or two to experience it! And photograph it of course!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back