B&H Announces D4

Wish I had $6k to play with!

Off topic for Trever...

How do you like the Nikkor 17-35 F2.8 and why did you choose it over the 14-24 F2.8?

Awesome looking camera. I bet that would make pictures of my cat look OUTSTANDING!

Off topic for Trever...

How do you like the Nikkor 17-35 F2.8 and why did you choose it over the 14-24 F2.8?

To be honest I've only had it on my body 3 times. It's a fantastic lens, very sharp and very wide on a FF body. I chose it because I found it used and cheaper ;)

I really don't want to spend $6k on a body but sure wish they'd announce the D800...I'm on that like _____

Off topic for Trever...

To be honest I've only had it on my body 3 times. It's a fantastic lens, very sharp and very wide on a FF body. I chose it because I found it used and cheaper ;)

Good reason! One of my next lens purchases will be one of these two. The 14-24 just worries me a bit without having the abillity to attach a filter.

From what I've heard from folk that have both is that there is aplace in your bag for both and that one isn't better than the other, rather they compliment. I would love a 14-24 ;)

Why does this look like the in hand size of the Rebel XTI that I used to use?

Just received one from NPS yesterday morning for a bit. I thought it was quite complimenting and the ergonomics were amazing. Don't know if I would sell my D3s for it though. And yes, your cat would look OUTSTANDING.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back