Can anyone help me find some old D300 firmware (FW1.02).

RhysPhotograph.me

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rhysphotograph.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'v upgraded my D300 firmware to 1.1, but it has changed some features that I wish it hadn't.
In particular I'm looking for 1.02 as well as maybe trying 1.03 but I can't find them anywhere, can anyone here please send me a copy or provide a link?
Thanks
Rhys

I would contact Nikon UK directly; I thought (and I may be incorrect) that you could not downgrade Nikon firmware (In other words, even if you had the software, an older version would not install over a newer version).

It's ok folks, someone at DPR kindly emailed me the FW.

Below is the description of the problems I noticed pretty quickly with the latest firmware. Moving back to 1.03 corrected them.

"It has solved my issue I was having with Auto ISO, for instance if selected the minimum shutter speed of 1/100 and a maximum of 1600 ISO, the camera would use ISO 1600 and a really fast like 1/2500 instead of reducing the ISO and using 1/100. Also when pressing the centre of the multi-control dial with firmware 1.1 it zooms to the centre of the image, now with 1.3 it zooms to where my focus point is. This makes it much easier to check you have nailed focus."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back