• Poll closed .

simonkit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.landscapephotographyuk.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just spending a little time in CS3 revisting a few past shots. Does anyone have any preference between these 2 - or perhaps neither works for you. All comments appreciated

simon

PICT2402_colour.jpg

PICT2402_bw.jpg

Nice shot either way- I'd go color tho.

I would go colour as well, and bring out more detail by selectively brightening land areas in Photoshop. I would also work on the sky as well to give it a bit more impact using a software polarizing filter or a graduated ND software filter.

skieur

interesting, everyone says go for coulour, but votes b&w ;)

I actually prefer the b&w version ,where the halos are not that prominent, or cause less disturbance to my eye at least

I don't think it much matters which version. My problem with the shot is the composition. I think it would look better with the empty space on the right croped out. Cropped up to the smaller tower of the walkway.

That space is distracting in both versions to me probably not anyone else though.

I'll go with the colour version

I like them both, also. If I had to chose it's probably be the b&w. Nice work either way.:thumbup:

B&W.

There's not enough vibrant colors on the color version, while the B&W has a cool, eerie feeling.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back