< Back Road >

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Moni, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Moni

Moni TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    What do you think about this one???

[​IMG]

2. Moni

Moni TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    My photos are too bad to get any good reply :S

3. Mr.ReDEyE

Mr.ReDEyE TPF Noob!

i like this shot.....what catches my eye is the white paint on the trees......i lived in mexico city for 6 years and all the trees are painted white at the bottom....(to keep ants or insects off them right?).....i dont know what kind of camera you have but you should look into getting some good filters to spice up the colors....the greens and browns in this shot are a little dull....you should try using a polarizing filter to saturate the colors and give the scene more "life"......but other than that....good work man....two thumbs up!!

4. ksmattfish

ksmattfish Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'm sure I've asked about your equipment before, but I can't remember... anyway, something that I've noticed about Moni's work is the subdued, slightly odd color. I don't know if it's to do with the original shot or the file or what, but I kind of like it. It's sort of like paint. I really liked it in the shot of the stairs.

This shot is nicely composed, but it's not as serene or beautiful as some of your previous posts. The lighting range is pretty contrasty, with the highlights on top blown out. The noise is much more noticible in this image than in previous posts. I think that probably has to do with the extreme tonal range. Anyway, there's my 2 cents.

5. Jeff Canes

Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    IMO, the colors on your photos look very light and soft. Is this a style you are trying to go after? (an aged look)

6. Moni

Moni TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thanks to you all for your valuable comments. About equipments, actually I don’t have much equipments just few basic things.

Hmm…the contrast is more here on top and saturation is not that OK!

Colors, yeap, I am experimenting with colors and trying to get any good color combination.