Backlit Beauties

im not big on flowers or still life, but this is wonderful.

Superb!

You finally got three objects and on a diagonal line, too! Way to go!

Another winner!

Sorry this doesn't work at all for me. Backlit flowers on a black background, I can see bright light (and background) shining through the flowers so it's coming from behind the black? It's too full of inconstancies for me, and the masking is a little 'rough' in places, (around the stalks and leaves, bottom right of the far right flower).

Sorry Ed, You've produced much better.

Sorry this doesn't work at all for me. Backlit flowers on a black background, I can see bright light (and background) shining through the flowers so it's coming from behind the black? It's too full of inconstancies for me, and the masking is a little 'rough' in places, (around the stalks and leaves, bottom right of the far right flower).

Sorry Ed, You've produced much better.
It's such a magical feeling picture he created and rather uncommon, but that's what makes it so enjoyable. It's hard to pull something like this off and he did it effortlessly

Thank you all for the wonderful response, You are such a great bunch. Except Tim who is a poop, just kidding. Thank you all for your great opinions. Ed

Tim Tucker excels at criticism, so the thing to take away is how to make your next photos better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back