Backup camera

kensfish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
which camera would you consider for your backup, the d750 or the d500?

For me, if those are my only choices, I would get another d750. i already have d500 with d7100 backing up both. Would be nice to get another FF but will wait for d810 replacement. If I only had 1 camera, it would D500 for my needs.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2 different cameras for different specific purposes.
As mentioned, we need to know your primary camera and what you primarily use it for.

If your primary camera is full frame, then you'd want a full frame as a backup as well. So go with the D750.

If your primary camera is the Nikon D5 and you're a sports photographer, then I'd go with the D500 because of its higher frame rate and fast focusing.

No one can help until you until we know what your primary camera is and what kind of photography you do.

2 different cameras for different specific purposes.
As mentioned, we need to know your primary camera and what you primarily use it for.

Agree. I have a D3300 that I am pretty much done with as I am tired of having to crop virtually every single pic for composition due to the 95% coverage viewfinder. So I ordered a D7200 to be my primary camera. So the D3300 is going to be my backup. I like the flexibility of the crop sensor since I shoot a wide variety of things but most importantly, my grandkids sporting events. I also have all DX glass.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back