Backyard

Pomo

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Photo made with phone. I used Analog Efex Pro to make some adjustments.

backyard
by Pomo, on Flickr

I like this - nice framing and tones but, that ac sticks out and ruins it, IMO. I’d clone that out.

I like this - nice framing and tones but, that ac sticks out and ruins it, IMO. I’d clone that out.
Thanks for you comment, SquarePeg.

At first moment I deleted AC and wires, but then decided to leave them.

Here is some another variants of picture made by different people:

I like no 5 but the photo itself is good maybe change the colour of the ac unit or elimnate the blue label

If these photos were not taken by you, please remove them from your post. Per forum rules, you can post links to someone else’s work for discussion but not the photos themselves.

I see nothing wrong about the AC unit or any of the other accoutrements of modern living. I would just leave everything as it is. Incidentally; which version shows the color most nearly correct?

If these photos were not taken by you, please remove them from your post. Per forum rules, you can post links to someone else’s work for discussion but not the photos themselves.
All these variants came from my photo. I gave raw-file to people on another forum and they proposed me their variants of postprocessing.

I see nothing wrong about the AC unit or any of the other accoutrements of modern living. I would just leave everything as it is. Incidentally; which version shows the color most nearly correct?
Original photo was close to variant 2.

I don’t object to it because it’s modern. I would remove it because it draws the eye and distracts from the subject which, for me, is the door with balcony.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back