bad little Katie

I don't think parenting has anything to do with it. This photo is a testament to the fact that the human brain is self-aware and you can't force it to think or react like a computer would. You can only guide it and teach it what you've learned through the years, and what you'd "like it to do". Which helps explain why teenagers rebel, things are invented, bad habits are formed, and art is envisioned. There is always the "what if" element in human nature.

[/end philosphical reasoning on why megrac's kid gave him/her the finger!]

Oh and as far as the focus goes, I think it's fine, her face is in focus which is where the emotion is in the photo, not her finger... that... that's just funny! :lmao:

Look at how many view this blooper has!

I think a lot of folk are like me, they return to this thread from time to time to have a chuckle.

I think this shot is actually sellable, to one of those companies that does cheeky greeting cards.

Kodan_Txips said:
Look at how many view this blooper has!

I think a lot of folk are like me, they return to this thread from time to time to have a chuckle.

I think this shot is actually sellable, to one of those companies that does cheeky greeting cards.
you are so right, i can't help but keep coming back here to have a laugh!!!

Thats my little girl.
I'm a member of alot of car (subaru) forums but none of my posts have had this much attention. even i come back here or my hard drive for a laugh every now and then.

She can be nice.
dscf17266xs.jpg

great shot! what a little cutie! she must be ambidextrous, she uses her right hand on the first shot, and she's left handed :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back