Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
looking for a couple decent items
"best bang for your buck"
just looking for opinions on:

a camera bag

and

a tripod

i currently have 2 slr's and 4 lenses.. but i'm in the market for some new decent gear.

again, any opinions will be helpful..

it would help to know what lens they are to get an idea of how big they are, b/c u may have a tele and there not the same as kit lens in size or anything really

Budget?

Purpose / need?

Capacity?

Height / weight? ( awww, go on... age)

Budget?

Style? (bag)

Style? (tripod)

Budget?

Define decent gear..... is current gear staying?

i was trying to see what other people had, to get opinions.

i have 2 canon slr's. xt and 50d. want the mark ii in the near future.
lenses. have the kit lens for the xt, 50mm, 24-70, 70-200, want to get a macro in the near future..

i mostly use my gear for in studio (at home/business) and on location. still's of people, models "in motion"

current gear will not stay.

i'm just looking for a nice bag that will protect my investments.. size and style dont matter too much.

same thing w/the tripod..

i was trying to see what other people had, to get opinions.

With the variety of shooters on this forum, your response will either be no-response or too many that it doesn't help. People need an idea of your needs in order to make a recommendation.

i have 2 canon slr's. xt and 50d. want the mark ii in the near future.
lenses. have the kit lens for the xt, 50mm, 24-70, 70-200, want to get a macro in the near future..

i mostly use my gear for in studio (at home/business) and on location. still's of people, models "in motion"

Since you are going to be in-studio and on location doing mostly stills of models, you are best served with a case rather than a bag. You'd probably want more than one... perhaps one to house on location strobes and another dedicated to your camera+lenses. You should look into Pelican cases with internal dividers. They come in all sorts of dimensions. They are practically bomb proof and will insure your stuff is not damage during transit. Mine is a 1510 -carry on which was designed as a certified carry on for airline travel. The 1510 has rolling coasters for easy transport.

292495395.jpg

A small camera bag (Billingham Hadley or Slingshot 200AW) will also tag along carrying just a select few of the things packed in the 1510.

If you must have a bag, you'll probably want to look into a backpack of some sort (Tamrac Expedition 5 or 6) to carry all the items you listed (A 1 series canon will also fit). The weight will be more comfortable when distributed on two shoulders. Unfortunately, backpacks are a royal pain to access quickly. Mine collects dust.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back