Bahrain Financial Harbour

I'd like to get 600BD for it. They are going for over 1000 GBP in the UK right now.

Thanks.

irfan
it's is a bit hard to find a buyer with the price you want, there is a local forum if you want to have a try to sell the lens though.
first photo: very nice angle.. I like the moment you created

2nd: maybe you need to place only one similar photo because when the same photo place, the whole photos may becomes not beautiful

3rd: the line and pattern is nice!1
Thanks, the second photo was a failed attempt to include the third building with them.

hmm. i thought it was a fair price. Maybe even a great deal. considering it's at the low end of what they're going for in the UK (used).
Anyway, which forum is that you're talking about.

thanks for the responses.
Well, it's an Arabic forum ((Nobody types in English :D), but I can put a thread about your lens and put your e-mail for contact, just tell me the price and until when you're going to stay here ( in Bahrain ) and give me your e-mail, and I'll start a thread in the forum for you, if you want.

it's is a bit hard to find a buyer with the price you want, there is a local forum if you want to have a try to sell the lens though.

Thanks, the second photo was a failed attempt to include the third building with them.

hmm. i thought it was a fair price. Maybe even a great deal. considering it's at the low end of what they're going for in the UK (used).
Anyway, which forum is that you're talking about.

thanks for the responses.
Well, it's an Arabic forum ((Nobody types in English :D), but I can put a thread about your lens and put your e-mail for contact, just tell me the price and until when you're going to stay here ( in Bahrain ) and give me your e-mail, and I'll start a thread in the forum for you, if you want.

Thats really nice of you. I appreciate that. I think I'll stick with 600BD and my email is [email protected].

Thanks,

Irfan

Oh, and i'm in Bahrain now and will be here for about 10 more days.

Most reactions

Back