Balluminaria Hot air balloons

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jlykinsphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I went to an annual Cincinnati event tonight. They have a bunch of hot air balloons in a local park at the edge of a reflection pool. Here's what I came back with this year:

DSC_4614.jpg

DSC_4603.jpg

DSC_4605.jpg

DSC_4609.jpg

DSC_4622.jpg

DSC_4631.jpg

For some reason #5 doesn't look in focus, When looking at the actual image on my monitor though, it is in focus. It must be somthing to do with the resizing from photobucket

love all these shots, great colors

That first shot is gorgeous!

Sooo pretty. That first one (corrected!) is the absolute winner.
The yellow colours (with red and more, of course) against the blue of the sky and its reflection in the water complement each other perfectly. What a sight to see. Thank you for letting us take part in it from afar!!!

I wish I would of known about this, I would of loved to of snapped some photos. Nice captures!

I wish I would of known about this, I would of loved to of snapped some photos. Nice captures!

Check out http://www.meetup.com/OVCC01/. That's for Ohio Valley Camera Club. They keep up on most of the events going on in Cincinnati that photographers might be interested in. Good group of people too.

Nice shots.
In particular I like your edited version of the first shot. You might want to clone out the tower, as its angle sort of draws the eye a little.
Nice work.

Nice shots.
In particular I like your edited version of the first shot. You might want to clone out the tower, as its angle sort of draws the eye a little.
Nice work.

That's a good point. I never really noticed it, but now that you said something...

The first is excellent - you've definitely nailed it !

A rare opportunity that would be hard to repeat. The mix of warm saturated colors in the balloons look superb against the evening blue sky.

Well done. This would look great as a print.
daithi

Most reactions

New Topics

Back