BANNED !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daniel warrington

Quack ! What exactly constitutes spamming in this congregation ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm yeah. This is TPF not P.O.T.M.

Wait a minute...... have you been banned here also and garnered a new identity just to show your ignorance by posting a screenshot of the other forum you've been banned from? Hilarious.

Perhaps you should heed your own signature........ you better wake up....

You got banned for spamming... and then you come here and your first post looks like your spamming... You better turn your life around... You're headed down the wrong path....again...:lol:

lol I just banned a pair of super spammers three times over mon FAC, about a week ago. then spent the next week cleaning up aftermath of World WarIII banhammer edition on our forum.

kundalini - We call that garnereing a new identity "Sock Puppetry" on FAC. We have major issues with trolls and spammers literally registering half a dozen accounts at a time because they know they are destined to be banned.

Well, at least you edited your post and explained your side of the situation.

Did you post that looking for a hug or something? Typically that kind of post only comes from someone that has established themselves in the community here and has a built a reputation. Then they make that post as a way of saying "Haha, can you believe that they banned ME."

Right now if you asked me that question, I'd say: "Yes, I can believe that."

What's with the random crappy appliances listed in his signature? I agree on the spam theory.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Daniel, if you've not done so already, why not head over to the introductions forum and introduce yourself afresh. Maybe we can start over and avoid any further misunderstandings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back